CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 3, 2007


This is my heart... my children, grandchild and my parents.


Mom and Dad, I love you both and thank you for your unconditional love.


James and Marise, you both are such beautiful and talented people. You have both grown into such a great family. I love you and thank you for making me a "Gaga" .


Josh and Alise, I admire the courage you both have shown over these last two years. Your love for each other shows greatly. I can hardly wait for you to be home. I love you both.


Joey, "Your the Man" Keep making me proud. It's just you and I kid! I love you.
Alexandria, Words cannot express the joy you have brought to my life. I never thought it could be such fun being a "Gaga". You are a bright ray of sunshine everyday. I love you.



To the rest of my family,
Margie, Ronnie, Bethany Stephany, Tiffany, Bill, Mickey, Beau, Zak, Tosh, Zarisa, Brooklynn, Zayne, Zyan and Tristyn.
Alan, Nancy, Keet, Deidre, Joel, Ashley, Cassidy, Austen, and Marcus.
Mark, Jill, Mark Jr. and Trace.
I have 36 of the best people in the world in my family. How lucky am I?
I love you all so much.

2 comments:

The Lizardo Family said...

Hi Mom!
I love you too and thanks for the kind words :) Just think...in about 5 months you'll be able to say you have 37 people in your life...Clayson is on the way.

"Gaga" "Mom" or Lynette Duke- Venezia said...

I can hardly wait. It's already been so much fun buying for a little boy. We need to try and find an outfit for Alexandria and Clayson that matches.